St. Pete Women's Club Venue

The St Petersburg Woman's Club was formed in 1913 and has been a part of the City's heritage ever since. We are an all volunteer, non-profit organization that continues it's commitment to community service and supports many local and national charitable causes. Our historic waterfront clubhouse was built in 1929 and is now on the National Historic Registry. The beautiful waterfront setting and oak filled grounds make a beautiful backdrop for outdoor ceremonies and our spacious clubhouse accomodates up to 200 for reception or indoor ceremonies.